Olympic offers the HARRIS Two Ram Baler. This baler is ideal for baling a wide variety of recyclable materials such as cardboard, newspaper, all plastics and aluminum/steel cans. We also offer a super heavy duty metals option which bales all non-ferrous metals. Heavier bale weights, high thru-puts, durable construction and innovative design features make these two ram balers simply the best.
• virtually eliminates shearing.
• Increases floor liner life by up to 50%. Less ram cycles to make a bale. • Lowers electrical costs, saving up to 45% on monthly statements.
• Diminishes bridging and blockage or material jams in the baling hopper. • Increases production performance baling PET or HDPE bottles.
• Three to Six strokes to make a bale.
• Virtually eliminates all shearing of material and the need to replace or adjust shear blade.
• The ultimate Multi-Material Baler.
• No other baler can match the level for thru-put and high density.
• Ties wire around the bale while baling the next bale.
• Highest production two ram balers on the planet today.
• 100% ram penetration for maximum bale density.
• For harsh environments, pound for pound the toughest baler.
• Four-sided superior strength and adjustable shear blades.
• Over 30 models to choose. From 10 to 16 inch cylinders.
• Narrow and wide charge box openings.
• Maximize export capacity with uniform bale size and density.
These balers are designed for automated operation that eliminates the need for a full-time operator. The superior quality means reduced down time resulting in dramatic labor savings.